Red Lion Area School District
Varsity Club Bylaws
To be eligible to participate in the Varsity Club a student must . . .
• Earn 1 varsity letter
• Maintain a 2.0 GPA
• Participate in Varsity Club meetings and activities
• Attend & support other athletic events and teams
To earn a Varsity Club jacket a student must successfully complete . . .
1. 4 – 6 hours of community service (volunteer work for an organization)
2. 4 – 6 hours of athletic service (concession stand, filing in athletic office, etc…)
• Both service projects must be completed before receiving permission to order a jacket.
• Only the sport that you have earned a varsity letter in may be placed on the sleeve
• Additional sports may be added, as you letter in interscholastic sports
• Participate in “Silent Dress Up Day”
Varsity Club Requirements:
• Participate in fall Chicken Bar-B-Q event (only fundraiser Varsity Club runs)
• Participate in pep rallys and attend other athletic events
• Adhere to all Varsity Club Bylaws
• Represent your family, school and team in a positive manner